Member No.: 3

Complain here.
PMEmail Poster

myz1235
Posted: April 29, 2010 07:45 am
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

Hi, I'm a new member seeking some voices of experience....
wow power leveling,
I've recently become interested in 3d after seeing some impressive photos on websites,wow power leveling learning about Stereo Photo Maker (SPM), and finding that both parallel and cross-eyed viewing come easily to me, thus dispensing with cumbersome viewing equipment. A couple of weeks ago I bought a used Stereax beamsplitter and have fitted it to my Canon A590IS (incidentally, the Canon la-dc52g supplementary lens adaptor for the Canon A-series makes a good beamsplitter mount). It performs quite well despite the first-surface mirrors being in poor condition. It evidences the usual dark rectangle in the centre at the widest zoom (35mm equiv.) and this can be minimised by moving to a longer focal length, which also eliminates a surrounding image of the internal of the beamsplitter. The results, when cropped, etc., by SPM, are reasonable but I decided to see if newer optics would improve things and have bought a new SKF-1.
ffxi gil,
The SKF-1 was designed for a Zenit 58 mm slr lens but,ffxi gil when attached to the Canon, it produces a much more intrusive central rectangle at all points in the zoom range (which includes an effective 58mm). I happen to have an old Minolta slr with a 58mm lens and, on that, the SKF-1 has a much-reduced central rectangle - to the point of virtual disappearance at f/1.4, although becoming a problem above approx. f/8. While the rectangle appears to be the result of the central blanked-off area at the front of beamsplitters, this is merely sized to match the mirror geometry and sizes. I'm surprised then that, at the same field-of -view, the results aren't very similar for the two lenses. Is it because the two lens designs are very different? For example, maybe the fore-and-aft position of the effective lens centre relative to the front element? Any comments from experts out there would be welcome.
cheap aion kinah,
I'm thinking that I may have to make a 4-mirror beamsplitter (along the lines described in this forum)cheap aion kinah with optimised mirror sizes to get the best results. Any advice on what I should particularly watch out for given the problem I have outlined?
wedding dresses,
The SKF-1 has sealed optics and,wedding dresses in this area, the Stereax suffers badly in comparison. I have been thinking of using thin, "optically-polished", stainless steel mirrors as more robust than first-surface mirrors. They are sold as mirrors, seem highly reflective, and look to me to be pretty flat. Has anyone any knowledge of their suitability? Would SPM be able to take out minor aberrations caused by lack of flatness,wedding dresses as it compensates for so many other deviations from the ideal?
wedding dresses,
All help appreciated.
PMEmail Poster
Adv
Adv

jan1213
Posted: June 08, 2010 01:50 am
Quote Post

Member No.: 16

Cao Cao Presents A Blade
  While the Han court was in chaos Dong Zhuo marched his 200,000 battlewise Xiliang troops into the capital of Lüoyang. He forces Liu Bian to quit the throne and made Liu Xie the Emperor Xian and himself the prime minister. As he rode roughshod over the emperor, manipulated power for personal ends, and had acted extremely cruelly, all ministers and generals wanted to get rid of him.
dog clothes,
  Cao Cao,dog clothes a wise and resourceful army officer, had long wanted to kill Dong Zhuo. One day, he came to see Dong Zhuo with a borrowed blade. the latter was sitting in his bedroom, his brave step-son Lü Bu standing by his side. Inquiring why he had been late, Cao Cao said,
cheap aion kinah,
“My horse was slow.”cheap aion kinah Dong Zhuo, now it's your time to die.“ But fearful of resistance from the old but still strong Dong Zhuo, Cao Cao waited for the right moment. As Dong Zhuo was a very large man, a while of sitting tired him and he lay down facing inward. Taking the chance Cao Cao unsheathed the knife. It so happened that Dong saw his move in a mirror. He looked back and asked Cao Cao what he was doing. Just then Lü Bu returned with a horse.
wedding dresses,
The quick-witted Cao Cao made up a story,wedding dresses ”I chanced to secure a very unusual blade the knife to Dong Zhuo. Sure enough, the blade was extremely sharp, and about twenty some centimeters long. Delighted, Dong Zhuo told Cao Cao to have a look at the chosen horse. Outside, Cao Cao pleaded for a test ride. He then leaped onto the horse and sped away. “He must have come to murder me,” said Dong Zhuo to Lü Bu. “I aGREe,” the latter chorused. They sent soldiers to give chase, but by then, Cao Cao had fled out of the eastern gate.
wedding dresses,
  This is a story from the novel Three Kingdoms.wedding dresses Jiang Wei was adept with both pen and sword. He was not only a man of intelligence and bravery, but also a man of resources and astuteness. Zhuge Liang wanted to win Jiang Wei over to be his assistant. When he learned that Jiang Wei was a filial son whose mother was living in Jicheng City, he devised a plan to win him over. He ordered Wei Yan to attack Jicheng City by bluffing and blustering. As soon as Jiang Wei heard the news, he immediately led the troops to Jicheng City to save his mother.Zhuge Liang sent captured-general Xiahou Mao to Jicheng City to persuade Jiang Wei to surrender. When Xiahou Mao was only halfway there, he was told by people that Jiang Wei had already surrendered to the Shu State.
flyff penya,
Therefore Xiahou Mao had to go to Tianshuiguan. He came to the city of Tianshuiguan about Jiang Wei's surrender.flyff penya In the middle of the night, Zhuge Liang asked somebody to dress up as Jiang Wei and attack Tianshuiguan. This made the officers and soldiers in the dity really believe that Jiang Wei's surrender to Shu State was true.
maple story mesos,
  Jiang Wei tried every possible means to protect Jicheng City,maple story mesos although he lacked the necessary army provisions. One day Jiang Wei led his soldiers to seize army provisions. The soldiers of the Shu State took advantage of this and seized the city. Since Jiang Wei had lost the city, he could only run to Tianshuiguan. The generals and soldiers wouldn't let him into the city, becarse they mistakenly believed that he surrendered to the enemy. Jiang Wei had to go off into the wilderness. He went less than a few kilometers before Zhuge Liang came along in a carriage and his troops encircled Jiang Wei. Realizing he was trapped, he surrendered to Zhuge Liang.
PMEmail Poster

yan9085
Posted: July 26, 2010 01:30 am
Quote Post

Member No.: 21

The history of life on earth has been a history of interaction between living things and their surroundings. To a large extent, the physical form and the habits of the earth's vegetation and its animal life have been molded by the environment. Considering the whole span of earthly time, the opposite effect, in which life actually modifies its surroundings,has been relatively slight. Only in the present century has one species--man acquired significant power to alter the nature of his world.
replica sunglasses,
During the past quarter century this power has not only become increasingly great but it has changed in character.replica sunglasses The most alarming of all man's assaults upon the environment is the contaminatien of air, earth, rivers, and sea with dangerous and even lethal materials. This pollution is for the most part irrecoverable. In this now universal contamination of the environment, chemicals are the sinister partners of radiation in changing the very nature of the world, the very nature of its
life.
aoc gold,
It took hundreds of millions of years to produce the life that now inhabits the earth.aoc gold Given time not in years but in millennia life adjusts, and a balance has been reached. But in the modern world there is no time.
age of conan power leveling,
It is not my contention that chemical insecticides must never be used.age of conan power leveling I do contend that we have put poisonous and biologically potent chemicals indiscriminately into the hands of persons largely
aion gold,
or wholly ignorant of their potentials for harm.aion gold We have subjected enormous numbers of people to contact with these poisons, without their consent and often without their knowledge. I contend,furthermore, that we have allowed these chemicals to be used with little or no advance investigation of their effect on soil, water, wildlife, and man himself. Future generations are unlikely to forgive our lack of concern for the integrity of the natural world that supports all life.
maple story mesos,
The most pressing problem created by the rapid increase in population is a shortage of food.maple story mesos More mouths have to be fed every year and yet a high proportion of the existing population are not getting enough of the right kind of food. Over the past two years the total amount of food has decreased, and of course the total amount of food per person has decreased even more sharply.
world of warcraft power leveling,
More and more of the babies born in developing countries have been surviving infancy, world of warcraft power leveling and now nearly half the people living in those countries are under the age of 15. The adults have to work harder than ever to provide for the needs of the children,who cannot contribute to the economy until they are older. There is a shortage of schools and teachers, and there are not enough hospitals, doctors and nurses. Farming land is becoming scarce,so country people are moving to the towns and cities in the hope of finding a better standard of living. But the cities have not been able to provide housing, and the newcomers live in crowded slums.Finally, there are too few jobs, and unemployment leads to further poverty.
PMEmail Poster

baboyes
Posted: August 19, 2010 06:46 am
Quote Post

Member No.: 24

the manipulation of state affairs by the prime minister Dong Zhuo towards the end of the Eastern Han Dynasty (25-220) aroused strong anger in people, but nobody dared to air it. Upright ministers wanted to but failed to think of a way to get rid of him. Deep at night and alone in his garden, Wang Yun, a minister, sighed at these worries, his teaful eyes cast up at the moon. Suddenly, he heard a sigh from the pavilion nearby.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
He went over to see Diao Chan,World of Warcraft power leveling the sixteen-year-old, very beautiful singsong girl in his family. Upon enquiry, the girl went down on her knees and said, “Your excellency has treated me so nice after Icame. How could I repay your kindness? Ihave noticed your knitted eyebrows, You must have big worries that Idare not ask. Isighed, because Iwish Icould help you in some way.”
  Who could believe, thought Wang that the destiny of the Han Dynasty lies in this girl's hand. He helped the girl up, then he himself prostrated and kowtowed to her. “Why do you bow to me?” the puzzled girl asked. She repeated her offer to help in any way.
last chaos gold,
  Convinced of her resolüte attitude,last chaos gold Wang Yun was straightforward: “Both Dong Zhuo and his stepson Lü Bu love women. I'll take you as my step daughter, then I'll betroth you to Lü Bu before I present you as a gift to Dong Zhuo. You will seek opportunities to sow discord between them and make Lü kill Dong. In this way we can preserve the Han Dynasty.” “If I fail to do as you say,” she vowed, “I will die a violent death.”
aoc power leveling,
These were the interlocking stratagems laid by Wang Yun and Diao Chan Liu Bei visited the thatched cottage three times and finally succeeded in inviting Zhuge Liang to be his military adviser. aoc power levelingYet his sworn brothers, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, did not take Zhuge seriously. Before long, Cao Cao dispatched an army of 100,000 to attack Liu Bei's headquarters at Xinye. Cao's troops were at the command of General Xiahou Chun. When Liu Bei turned to Zhuge Liang for advice, Zhuge said: “Ihave to borrow your majesty's sword of authority in that I am f/afraid that Guan Yu and Zhang Fei will not listen to me.” Liu lost no time in lending his sword of authority to Zhuge who then started to dispatch Liu's army for the defence.
aoc power leveling,
  Zhuge ordered Guan Yu to Lück and wait at Mount Yushan with 1,000 troops.aoc power leveling Guan was not to attack the enemy but rather let them pass. He would charge at the enemy as soon as he saw fire break out in the enemy procession. Zhang Fei was ordered to Lürk and wait in the valley with another 1,000 troops. Zhang was to attack the town of Bowang as soon as he saw fire break out in the enemy procession. Guan Ping, adopted son of Guan Yu and General Liu Feng were ordered to each guide 500 troops to wait behind the slope of Bowang. They would set fire to the enemy procession as soon as the enemy arrived at the slope. Zhuge recalled Zhao Yun from Fancheng to be the vanguard of Liu's army. But Zhao was ordered not to defeat the advancing enemy but rather pretend to be defeated. Liu Bei was given 1,000 troops as the back up force.
Final Fantasy XI GIL,
  Guan Yu was so curious that he asked:Final Fantasy XI GIL “We all go out to fight the battle. But what will you do?” Zhuge Liang answered smiling, “I will sit and wait here in town.” Zhang Fei burst into larghter and said: “We all go out to risk our lives while you enjoy your time carefree inside the town!” Zhuge said: “I have the sword of authority. Those who disobey my orders will be executed.” Guan and Zhang had nothing more to say, but they walked away sneeringly.
aion kinah,
  Since the generals carried out Zhuge Liang's orders to the letter,aion kinah the enemy was routed Zhuge's first military advice truned out to be smart and farsighted. Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and other generals in the Liu camp soon came to respect the new military adviser.
PMEmail Poster

apple522
Posted: December 20, 2010 05:29 am
Quote Post

Member No.: 42

wedding gowns
It's amazing to see the celibrity wedding dresses.wedding gowns That's why Nicole Richie's wedding photos attracting us.wedding dresses
New photos of Nicole Richie's wedding reveal the second of her three dresses and show intimate family moments.wedding dresses Nicole's gowns were designed by Marchesa and inspired by fashion icon Grace Kelly.wedding dresses
The star walked down the aisle in a long-sleeved lace dress with a fluffy ball skirt constructed from 100 yards of tulle.wedding dresses For dinner, Nicole switched into a similar lace dress with long sleeves,wedding gowns a slim silhouette and a daring bare back. In a romantic gesture, Nicole and Joel's names were embroidered up the length of one of the arms. Overall,wedding gowns Nicole looked gorgeous and happy.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 1.1901 ]   [ 20 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]